Courses & registration
Courses in the upcoming academic year will start from October 2.
At the moment, we are registering for the 20, 10, 6 and 4 h per week courses, at various proficiency levels. You may choose a group when you fill the registration form.
We offer following courses:
– for students of the Adam Mickiewicz University: for students of BA 30 hours for 4 semesters (obligatory classes), for students of MA 30 hours for 2 semestres;
– for exchange students and individual participants: 4, 6 or 10-hour per week courses at various proficiency levels;
– one-year intensive preparatory course of Polish for studying in Poland: 650 hours of language classes + 75 hours of specialized classes.
Adam Mickiewicz University students of BA and MA programs as well as beneficiaries of exchange programs and bilateral agreements between universities may participate in the courses for free (the cost of student’s participation is covered by faculties to which the student is affiliated).
Check the formular:
Don’t you know where to go? Make a placement test and send it to email@example.com
Tuition fees for individual course participants (non-Adam Mickiewicz University students):
– one-year intensive preparatory course of Polish for studying in Poland – 3800 EUR
– 10-hour per week course for one year (300 hours of classes) – 4100 PLN
– 10-hour per week course for one semester (150 hours of classes) – 2400 PLN
– 6-hour per week course for one year (180 hours of classes) – 2800 PLN
– 6-hour per week course for one semester (90 hours of classes) – 1800 PLN
– 4-hour per week course for one year (120 hours of classes) – 2200 PLN
– 4-hour per week course for one semester (60 hours of classes) – 1400 PLN